|Pennies used as movement pieces in|
Underground Street Racing.
1. Pennies as movement pieces.
2. Pennies as mental coins for currency.
3. Pennies represent a resource in a game, like copper.
4. Pennies used as wound markers.
5. Pennies as weights to prevent movement prices from being blown away.
|Penny used as base to |
prevent Post Position
horse from blowing over.
6. Pennies track victory points.
7. Pennies flipped as a way to determine start player.
8. Pennies used as a way to denote ownership of a territory.
9. Pennies thrown as a means to distract other players from making rational decisions.
10. Many, many pennies used to bribe board game publishers to publish my game.
Are there other uses for pennies that I missed? Because I sure can’t use them to buy anything. So help me out and leave your suggestions in the comment section.