After having a hard time getting this weeks post down on paper I decided in a moment of panic to think of all the different ways I could procrastinate writing this post within a board game.
1. Engage in no trades in the game of Monopoly.
2. Only conquer one territory a turn in Risk.
3. After castling in Chess only move your king back and forth for rest of the game.
4. Hoard resources in Settlers of Catan by never turning in any cards to get anything.
5. Never move your back line in checkers.
6. Order all units to support in Diplomacy.
7. Every move of Clue goes between the Kitchen and the Study.
8. Shoot no one in Bang!
9. Do not complete any objectives in Firefly.
10. Play Twilight Imperium.